Monday, January 03, 2011

And so the endless march to War begins...

My mass foray into non-GW gaming expereinces starts in erneast with £50 worth of Morat Agressionist Forces for Infinity.

3 Morat Vanguard, 1 Morat Vanguard HMG, 1 Morat Vanguard Hacker, 2 Daturazi Witch Soldiers, 1 Rasyat were ordered, but because shoulder mounted rocket launchers never go out of fashion, I then added 4 Yaogat Elite Infantry.

My 200pts starting list is everything but 3 Yaogat, with 6 points and 2.5 SWC left. All I need to do is get them (damn the postal service) and order some suitable awesome bases for them.

I look forward to posting pics of the naked Morat team soon.

With my 2000pts Flame Falcon Space Marine army soon to go on sale, I also forsee the Malifaux rule book and Cult of December in my near future, with a Sabertooth Cerberus if I can stretch it.

In the meant time, my gaze towards a self written (from scratch - no more Kill Team mods) miniature gaming system has stalled - bloody Mass Effect 2. Playing it (with all the DLC) has left me with it on the brain, so much so, I want to turn it into a 28mm game system. I see a combo of Warmachine, Kill Team, Infinity and Space Hulk (yeah, you read that last one right)

So I do here by declare that I am going to write a 28mm gaming systemn based on Mass Effect 2's combat system.... Im expecting the Desist order in the post naytime now....

No comments:

Post a Comment